- This event has passed.
Personal Care Workshop
8th May 2019-2:30 pm - 4:30 pm£25.00
As a healthcare worker you have a duty of care and responsibility to ensure the health and well being of your client.
In this session we will:-
- Discuss the role and responsibilities of the health care worker.
- Discuss the importance of Person Centred Care.
- Consider the holistic approach to care in relation to aspects of “personal care” an individual may require support with.
- Discuss how levels of intervention and support may vary according to an individual’s needs.
- Consider the rights of the client.
Course costs £25 per person and includes refreshments and certification. Discounts available for multi bookings.
Call 01730 858180